Dr. Amol Pandurang More, is a highly qualified Specialist Radiology and holds Membership of the European Society of Radiology (ESR) and the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA). He is also a certified Member of MSK Ultrasound Society of India. He is an accomplished doctor with specialisation in radio-diagnosis awarded by Indian and European Boards. He is also qualified in hospital and health management, medico-legal system management.
Initially, Dr. Amol P More served as a Commissioned Officer in the Army Medical Corps (AMC) of the Indian Army as Graded Specialist in Radiology. In 2015, Dr. More joined as Associate Consultant Radiology in the JCI and NABH-accredited Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Maharashtra, India and worked there till he re-located to Abu Dhabi, to join Burjeel Medical City. At the Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, he led the JCI Accreditation Process for the department of radiology and imaging. He also published various papers and posters at the national conferences of IRIA.
He is a Specialist Radiology and Imaging at Burjeel Medical City. His areas of expertise include musculoskeletal imaging, onco imaging, chest, and body imaging for various applications in the super speciality
Awards & Achievements
- Faculty in Radiological Conferences. Conducted Various Radiological Workshops
- Certification of National Standard Examination in Chemistry, Biology
- Dr. Homi Bhabha Award For Physics
- Certification of Acknowledgment for Working in Cholera Epidemic
- Certification of Clinical Skills During Internship
Education & Training
- DNB (Radiology)
- Clinical, diagnostic and analytical skills.
- CT, MRI reporting, Color Doppler and MSK USG.
- Renal and liver transplant imaging.
- Member of the European Society of Radiology (ESR)
- Member of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Member of MSK Ultrasound Society of India