Ajin Thomas is a licensed physiotherapist with 14 years of experience in the field of Physiotherapy. He graduated with a Masters of Physiotherapy from India and joined Padmashri Dr. D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai as an Assistant Professor and Clinical Physiotherapist. In 2012, he relocated to Abu Dhabi and has been working as a physiotherapist in various capacities. His area of interests includes oncology rehabilitation, Intensive care and cardiopulmonary physiotherapy.
Research & Publications
- Ajin Jayan Thomas and Priya Accal Thomas. Efficacy of Interval Training in Improving Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Metabolic Syndrome. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy, April-June 2011: Vol 5: No 2: Pg 7-14.
- Khyati Shah, Ajin Jayan Thomas, Sujata Yardi, A Comparative Study On The Changes In Hand Function In Geriatrics Vs. Young Healthy Adults As Measured By Grip And Pinch Strength. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development, April- June 2015: Vol 6,
- Ajin Jayan Thomas: May 2013, Physiotherapy Exercises: Medical Application Peer Review, Medical Apps Journal.
Education & Training
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Orthopedic Manual Therapy Certificate (OMTC)
- Clinical Dry Needling Certification (CDNC)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- Clinical Neurodynamics
- Certified Steel Cancer Rehab Therapist
- Licensed Physiotherapist (Department of Health, Abu Dhabi)
- Fellowship in Radiology Course for Physical Therapist
- European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation
- International Society of Exercise and Immunology
- Indian Association of Physiotherapists