- Sahsad has gained Masters in Physiotherapy from Kerala, India with more than 10 years of expert experience in orthopedics and neurological conditions in acute medical and surgical wards in both hospital and outpatient settings in India and Abu Dhabi.
His areas of expertise extend to bio-mechanical and postural analysis and exercise prescription for sport injuries, repetitive strain injuries, mechanical and degenerative neck and back injuries. He has various certified courses to his credits that includes dry needling, advanced manual therapy and spinal manipulation, stroke rehabilitation and vestibular rehabilitation program.
Education & Training
- Master of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal and Sports Injuries.
- Department of Health (DOH) license
- Indian Association of Physiotherapist (IAP) license
- Certified in manual therapy
- Certified in advance dry needling practitioner
- Certified in Eclectic Approach in stroke rehabilitation
- Certified in Vestibular rehabilitation
- Certified in Advanced Manual therapy
- diploma in spinal manipulation techniques.