Dr. Mubeena Beegum has 6 years of experience in the field of gynecology with prestigious institutions. Her expertise is in General patient psychology, Emergency and elective cesarian section, Instrumental delivery, Repair of vaginal tear, Laprotomy for ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, pps, etc. She is also an expert as an operator in assisting Vaginal hystrectomy, Diagnostic and therapeutic laproscopy, Gynecological tumors and Myomectomy. Before joining Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi, she served as a Senior Resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology at KHM MERAS Hospital, Kerala, India, Kasargod District Co-operative Hospital, Kerala, India and Al Barsha Al Noor Polyclinic, Dubai.Dr. Mubeena Beegum graduated from A.J. Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore, Karnataka, lndia and she completed her M.S. in Obstetrics and Gynecology from K. S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore, Karnataka, lndia. She also finished her Ultra Sound training programe at Chikitsa Training Institute, Mumbai, India. She has so many paper presentations and publications in the field of her expertise.
She had a role as first Operator in:
– Emergency and elective cesarian section instrumental delivery
– Laprotomy for ovarian cyst, ectopic pregnancy, pps etc
– Repair of vaginal tear
– Abdominal hystrectomy
– Drainage of vulval abcess
– Endomatrial biopsy
She had a role as an assistant Operator in:
– Vaginal hystrectomy
– Diagnostic and therapeutic laproscopy gynecological tumors
Research & Publications
- Vishwananth., Kumar P.,Beegum M., Neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced stage ovarian caner , Article accepted by International Journal of Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Published in international journal of obstretrics and gynecology.
- Title: Case Report on Rare case of Tubal choriocarcinoma. Poster presentation at 1st YUVA KSOGA conference 2017, Mangalore on 2nd and 3rd September 2017 at Decennial Hall, Father Muller Medical college , Mangalore.
- Title: Neodjuvant chemotherapy on advanced stage ovarian cancer , Paper presentation at KSOGA conference at Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences, November 2017.
- Title: Case Report on a case of Granulosa cell tumor , Poster presentation at KSOGA conference , BLDE university , Shri B M Patil Medical college, Vijayapur, November 2016.
Education & Training
- MBBS – 2014.
- MS (obstetrics and gynecology) – 2018.
- Ultra Sound Training Programe.