Dr. Sara Susan is a General Practitioner with 14 years of work experience at a reputed and busy hospital, in India and UAE. She graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy G.R.T. Popa, Romania with MD -Doctor of Medicine and postgraduate diploma in Family Medicine from CMC Vellore, India and later achieved her MRCGP. Dr. Sara Susan has a comprehensive experience in managing patients of all ages suffering from acute and chronic conditions. Her recent experience includes managing Covid-19 patients of varying severity in this current pandemic situation. Her specific area of interest is family medicine. She believes in an empathetic and comprehensive approach to a patient, and their family, with continuity of care in the community.
Awards & Achievements
- Basic Life Support Certificate
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Certificate
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certificate
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certificate
Education & Training
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)