Dr. Philippe graduated from Holy Spirit University of Kaslik in 2013 as a Doctor of Medicine after which, he joined the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC) for his residency. He worked in the Internal Medicine department in 2016 before joining the Emergency Medicine department where he completed 4 years of training till June 2020. As Specialist in Emergency Medicine, he has experience in diagnosing and managing all medical and surgical emergencies involving both adult and pediatric cases.
Awards & Achievements
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certified
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- HIPAA Awareness for Healthcare Providers
- Rank one in the Emergency Medicine In-Service Exam as A PGY4, AUBMC
- Rank one in the Emergency Medicine In-Service Exam as A PGY3, AUMBC.
- Main Achiever in The Emergency Medicine In-Service Exam as A PGY2, AUBMC
- Rank one in the Internal Medicine ACP Exam Among PGY3(S), AUBMC
- Main Achiever in The Internal Medicine ACP Exam as a PGY2, AUBMC
- Rank one in the Internal Medicine ACP Exam Among Categorical PGY1(S)
- AUBMC 2006-2013: Ranked Among the Top 5 In Medical School, USEK
- Prize Money for Being Ranked 1 Among 50 Students, College Des Apports
- Laureate De Excellence, College Des Apports.
- Certificat De Merite, College Des Apports.
- Full-Tuition Merit Scholarship, College Des Apports
- Books And Acts Award, College Des Apports, Jounieh
Research & Publications
- Drug related bleeding as a cause of emergency department visits, a Lebanese tertiary care center experience. Eur J Intern Med. 2018 Sep;55: e10-e12. Doi: 10.1016/j.ejim.2018.06.2010. Epub 2018 Jun 14. PMID: 29910101
- Challenges in measuring ACGME competencies: considerations for milestones. Int J Emerg Med. 2018 Sep28;11 (1): thirty-nine. Doi: 10.1186/s12245-018-0198-3. PMID:31179910; PMCID: PMC6326150
- Public knowledge of Emergency Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon. BMC Emerg Med. 2018 Dec 13;18(1): fifty-five. Doi: 10.1186/s12873-018-0204-3. PMID: 30545303; PMCID: PMC6293540
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine
- MD (Internal Medicine & Emergency Medicine)
- HAAD License of General Practitioner
- Ministry of Health, UAE
- United State Medical Licensing Exam Step-1
- Medical Resident – Saudi License