Dr. Manish Vitthalrao Bhagat has a decade of experience in pediatrics and neonatal critical care management. He has a sound experience in diagnosing, plan course of treatment and treat pediatric patients, pediatric and neonatal critical care management. Prior to joining Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi, Dr. Manish Vitthalrao Bhagatwas Specialist Pediatrician at Al Ahalia Hospital, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi and NMC Specialty Hospital, Dubai, Consultant Pediatrician at Lodha Multispecialty Hospital and Assistant Professor at K.J. Somaiya Medical College and Hospital, Sion, India.
Awards & Achievements
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatrics Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation Programme (NRP)
- Golden Emergency Medicine Course
Research & Publications
- Bhagat M, Zaki SA, Sharma S.et al.. Acute glomerulonephritis in dengue hemorrhagic fever in the absence of shock, sepsis, haemolysis or rhabdomyolysis. Paediatr Int Child Health. 2012; 32(3):161-3
- Kanhere S, Bhagat M, Kadakia P, et al. Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis Associated with Cytomegalovirus Infection in an Immunocompetent Infant: A Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenge! Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus. 2014; 30 (1): 299-302.
- Bhagat M, Kanhere S, KadakiaP,et al.Haemophagocyticlymphohistiocytosis: a cause of unresponsive malaria in a 5-year-old girl. Paediatr Int Child Health. 2014 Nov 19. [PMID: 25410687].
- Bhagat M, Kanhere S, PhadkeV,et al. Concurrent malaria and dengue fever: A need for rapid diagnostic methods. J Fam Med Primary Care 2014; 3:446-8.
- Bhagat M. VACTERL association-type anomalies in a male neonate with a Y-chromosome abnormality. Oxford Medical Case Report 2015 2015(1); 164-6
- Kanhere S, Bhagat M, PhadkeV,et al. Isolated intramuscular cysticercosis: a case report. Malays J Med 33Sci. Mar-Apr 2015; 22(2): 65-68. [PMID:26023298]
Education & Training
- MD (Pediatrics)