Dr. Taleb Rooeintan is a Neurology Specialist with 19 years of experience at Burjeel Speciality Hospital in Sharjah. He earned his MBBS, MD.degrees in Iran. He is a lumbar puncture, neuro electrophysiology, and Botox injection expert for various neurological indications. His clinical expertise includes the diagnosis and management of acute and chronic neurological disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic disorders of Brain, Spinal cord, Peripheral nerves and Muscles.
- Neurointensive care
- Sleep problems
- Dizziness and Imbalance ( Ataxia )
- Weakness and Numbness
- Seizures or loss of consciousness (epilepsy)
- Vision problems ( diplopia, ptosis, etc.) related to C.N.S
- Speech or language difficulties
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia and Depression
- Parkinson disease