Dr Abhay Muglikar is Specialist Neonatologist working in burjeel speciality hospital Sharjah, having extensive experience in new born care for over 10 yrs. Bringing all skill required to the neonatal unit for all babies including extremely preterm baby, neonates with cardiac, surgical and neurological problem. He has tertiary level care experience from RCPCH UK Southampton university hospital for over 2 yrs. He has finished his graduation from Rajiv Gandhi university of health science Bangalore then completed post graduation in pediatric from Saurastra university Rajkot Gujarat. He has undergone exclusive training in neonatology under chapter of Indian academy of pediatric (IAP) and finished fellowship in neonatology in 2010. Since then he has worked in different unit and is well equipped with required skill for neonatal unit to run smoothly.
Research & Publications
- Hypothermia in New Born and its Outcome during Post Graduation Training
- Neurodevelopmental Outcome in VLBW with Neonatal Sepsis at 12 month of age
- ECFMG USA Certified
- RCPCH UK Member Holding active GMC UK registration for practice
- Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of National Neonatal Forum India