The Department of Urology at Burjeel Medical Centre, Al Shamkha. Our physicians are Fellowship-trained in pediatric and adult urology and provide a full scope of urologic services for various urological conditions, including infertility, incontinence, cancers of the kidney, bladder, sexual dysfunction, and kidney stones. Our experienced Urologists are committed to providing our patients with convenient and comprehensive care so that they can have a more active life.
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Extracorporeal Shockwaves Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate, (TUR-P)
- Transurethral Resection of Urinary Bladder Tumors (TUR-B)
- Assessment and Treatment of All Prostate Problems Including Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostate Cancer and, Prostate Cancer Screening