The Department of Cardiology at Burjeel Medical Center, Al Shamkha, has a team of physicians, nurses, and other professionals who work together to provide the best possible care for our patients. Our team provides a wide range of services, including diagnosing and treating heart problems, including heart attacks and arrhythmias, performing routine checkups on people with known heart conditions, and managing patients with complex heart problems, such as those with congenital heart defects or coronary artery disease.
- ECG and Echocardiography
- Treadmill Test (TMT)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- 2D and Trans Esophageal Echocardiography
- Holter and Ambulatory BP Monitoring
- CT 64-Slice Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty
- Primary PCI Services
- Rotational Atherectomy (Rotablator) and FFR Study.
- Device Closures for Septal Defects
- Insertion of Permanent Pacemakers
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Insertion
- Balloon Valvotomy
- Preventive Cardiology Program
- Post-Angioplasty/Bypass Cardiac Rehabilitation