Dr. Waddah Al-Sarhi graduated with honors from the University of Sharjah (UOS) and then had his internship at MOHAP (Qassimi and Kuwaiti Hospitals). He did his residency program training in accidents and emergencies at Tawam Hospital, the leading tertiary, teaching, and level-one trauma center in Al Ain. He is also a Jordanian board certified in accidents and emergencies from the Jordanian Medical council. His areas of expertise include,
- Adult and pediatric critical care.
- Trauma management and resuscitation.
- bedside point of care ultrasound (POCUS)
- ECG and cardiology emergencies.
- Emergency Procedures include Endotracheal intubation, central venous catheters, arterial cannulations, tube thoracostomy, and reductions of fractures and dislocations.