Dr. Monaiza Shakeel graduated from MNR Medical College in India. She has over six years of experience working with several tertiary hospitals and trauma centers. She previously worked as a General practitioner in Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology in multispecialty hospitals and as an Assistant Chief Medical Officer of the Trauma Center at Gandhi Medical College in India.
Dr. Monaiza is an active member of International Primary Care. She has experience in teleconsultation and holds several certifications, including COVID-19 patient management and handling of ventilators. Her areas of expertise include,
- Patient evaluation for chronic conditions, including diabetes mellitus and hypertension
- COVID-19 patient management
- Emergency medicine and critical care
- Handling ventilators and performing emergency procedures like CPR and gastric lavage
- Pre-OP patient workup and Post-OP patient management
- Additional expertise in the management of common dermatological conditions along with aesthetic skills, including- diode laser hair reduction, chemical peels, botox, fillers, derma roller/derma pen, and PRP therapy