Dr. Mostafa Kamal Kotb Ali is a consultant orthopedic surgeon with expertise in pediatric orthopedics. Dr. Mostafa completed his Bachelor of Medicine in surgery from Ainshams University in the year 2004 and began his career in the year 2005 in Egypt. Dr. Mostafa was awarded Master in surgery in the year 2005 & subsequently attained his Ph.D. in Orthopedic surgery in 2015. He holds a Diploma in Limb Reconstructive Surgery and Deformity Correction from the Arab Institute for Continuing Education (AICPD). Dr. Mostafa Kamal Kotb Ali began his career in Egypt where he attained extensive experience in the field of Orthopedics before moving to UAE in 2016 to be associated one of the UAE’s renowned private sector hospitals. Dr. Mostafa became part of Burjeel Hospital Abu Dhabi since 2019. He is a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. His areas of expertise include,
- Congenital and developmental limb anomalies, including DDH, clubfoot, congenital knee dislocation, congenital limb deficiencies.
- Knee deformities (Bowed legs and knock knees).
- Foot deformities (flat foot, Clavus Foot, Rocker bottom foot).
- Arthrogryposis and congenital joint contracture syndromes
- Skeletal dysplasia (Achondroplasia, Short Stature, etc.).
- Metabolic bone diseases: rickets and Osteomalacia
- Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures management.
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction
- Deformity Correction
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of England