Dr. Hachem is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist with more than 30 years of clinical experience. He studied medicine at Saint Joseph University in Lebanon and earned a Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery from Clermont-Errant University in France, a Diploma in Ultrasound from Lille University in France, and a Diploma in Infertility and Assisted Reproduction from the University of Paris in France. He was an Aeromedical Examiner for the General Civil Aviation Authority and a Resident Etqranger at the Hopitaux de Paris, Pitier Salpetriere France, and College de Médecine des Hopitaux de Paris in France. His specialties include high-risk pregnancy, antenatal diagnosis, laparoscopic surgery, vulva and vaginoplasty, urinary stress incontinence, TVT and TOT, obstetric ultrasound 3D/4D, infertility and assisted reproductive technology, colposcopy, HPV-related pathology and vaccination protocol, breast pathology, medical and non-invasive contraception, and hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
Awards & Achievements
- Award from Chief of Army in Lebanon 1994 for Performing the First Laparoscopy in a Military Hospital
- Member of the Middle East Fertility Society
- Member of the Lebanese Society of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Research & Publications
- Antenatal diagnosis of digestive malformation preliminary study of hysteroscopy after ovarian failure prenatal diagnosis and treatment of anasarca by infection with parvovirus B19.
- Immature oocyte in vitro fertilization and in vitro maturation congenital malformation and congenital genetic disability in Lebanon normal sperm IVF or ICSI.
- Chromosomal Abnormalities in a couple in vitro fertilization and implantation failure.
- Fish in abortion material for aneuploidy diagnosis.
- Comparison of 3 long ovarian stimulation protocols for IVF.
- The impact of multiple preterm births on the family use of tactical in premature labor in a triplet.
- Cervical pregnancy.
- Pregnancy after 40.
- Hyperechoic bowel misoprostol for induction of labor.
- DVT during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy in renal transplant.