Dr Aamir Naeem is a British Board-certified Consultant in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Internal Medicine. He completed his MBBS from Pakistan. For specialist training he moved to United Kingdom in 2005 and completed his Foundation, Core and specialist training from west midlands deanery. Overall, he has more than 20 years of experience and has acquired broad-based clinical experience in management of diabetes, metabolic and endocrine diseases while working in specialist centers in NHS UK. He has relocated to UAE in 2022 and worked as Clinical Lead in Endocrinology at Madinat Zayed hospital SEHA for before moving to Burjeel Royal Hospital Al Ain. His areas of expertise include,
- Diabetes-All aspects of management and diabetes complications
- Insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring technology.
- Antenatal Diabetes and Endocrine Disorders of Pregnancy
- Acute Diabetes complications and other inpatient diabetes and endocrine problems
- Diabetic Foot and neuropathy
- Lipid disorders
- Obesity and disorders associated with obesity.
- Thyroid disorders
- Thyroid and other Endocrine Cancers
- Metabolic bone (Calcium balance disorders/Parathyroid/Osteoporosis)
- Pituitary and Adrenal disorders
- Endocrine Hypertension
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and hirsutism.
- Male hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction.
- Disorders of Growth and Development