Mr. Wajid Ali is a DOH licensed Physiotherapist having more than 10 years of experience in this field. He completed his Bachelor’s degree from Dr. NTR University of Health Science in India and he is certified in Dry needling. His area of expertise includes,
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy – treating issues such as muscle strains and sprains, back pain, and posture-related abnormalities
- Geriatric physiotherapy – focusing on the complex movement needs of older adults
- Sports physiotherapy – treating variety of sports injuries i.e. running, football, athletics, gym, cycling, and professional players
- Pediatric physiotherapy – all musculoskeletal cases (from 4 years and above)
- Post-operative rehabilitation – treatment and management of post-operative cases which includes but not limited to sports surgical (ACL, PCL, MCL, MPFL, meniscal repair or meniscectomy, bankart and hill sachs repair, muscle repair, tendon repair, fracture ORIF, TKR, THR) Customized and patient-focused treatment protocols for back and other neurological surgeries such as lumbar, cervical, and thoracic laminectomy/discectomy, spinal fusions, scoliosis corrective surgeries.
Research & Publications
- Effectiveness of Mc Connell taping in patellofemoral syndrome.