Dr. Khaled Khairi is a General Practitioner with experience in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Medical Oncology. He has 7 years of clinical experience. Prior to his joining Burjeel Medical Centre, he was a Medical Oncology Resident in Egypt. Dr. Khaled had completed his MBBCh from Tanta University, Egypt in 2014, then he started his medical career in Tanta University hospitals then as a Medical Oncology Resident in Sheikh Zayed Specialized Hospital, in addition to working in Police Hospitals, Misr International Hospital, and Salam Mohandsen Hospital before relocating to the UAE Dr. Khaled Khairi work as a General Practitioner at Burjeel Medical Center in Al Ain, UAE. Dr. Khaled likes to keep himself updated with the advances in research in his field by attending medical conferences, in addition, to keep himself up-to-date with the latest clinical guidelines. He had attended training courses to gain medical knowledge. His areas of expertise include,
- Chronic conditions such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus
- Management of acute infections such as respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, and gastrointestinal infections.
- Primary management of acute conditions such as acute chest pain and abdominal pain
- Management knowledge in dermatology conditions
- Medical oncology; screening, investigations, follow up
- Many other common conditions and ailments