We are committed to your privacy and understand that information about you and your health is personal. We are also required by law to maintain the privacy of our patients’ information. This Website is designed to provide information about our organization, facilities, services and employment opportunities.
Content and Material:
Visitors of our website are not permitted to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, nor transmit in any way, any of our website’s material without the prior written consent of Burjeel Hospital.
Users of Burjeel.com have full discretion to provide their identification information when there is a response or feedback emails are sent to Burjeel.com or while registering for our services via the website. We assume that information provided by the users of our website is in a good faith and is credible and accurate.
Third Party Links:
Use of Information:
By using this website, you hereby grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in any copyrightable material that you transmit or post to our website. You are not permitted to establish a link to this website without our express written consent. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not use, sell, trade, or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used for the purpose of providing health services including processing bookings and updating of your appointments, to provide health services, to keep you informed about your appointment status, to notify you of products or any special offers that may be of your interest, and for statistical purposes of improving and developing our site. The information we collect may be made available to doctors, nurses, and other staff members who coordinate or deliver your care. We may use your information for clinical research purposes as permitted by the relevant applicable laws for those purposes. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties, who will process your Personal Database on our instructions for order tracking purposes, as appropriate. Additionally, we may be permitted or required by law to make certain other uses and disclosures of your information without your authorization.
We may collect, process and retain the following types of information provided by you from the website including:
- information which is able to personally identify you and which may be provided by you at the time of voluntary registration for the services offered by us or gathered through your use of the website (including when you make enquiries through the website, this may include name, address, email address, date of birth, mobile number, National ID card/number, username etc.;)
- financial information (for example, credit card details, bank details);
- information related to your use of the website (for example, domain name, IP address and cookies, location data);
- information relating to your purchase of or access to a product or service (such as records of purchase, delivery details, payment receipts etc.);
- any feedback or comments provided by you online;
- information relating to your medical insurance coverage, should you choose to provide it for direct billing purposes; and
- any other information you independently choose to provide to us via the sites from time to time (for example, if you complete an enquiry form, register for a promotion or participate in a support chat service)
Cookies are small pieces of information sent by our website to the browser on the device you use to access our websites. Burjeel.com may utilize cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to analyze website performance and traffic. No other user information is gathered. Some webpages in the website may not function properly if the cookies are turned off, you can choose to turn off cookies in your browser and delete them from your hard drive. You can find more information about cookies at: allaboutcookies.org.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Information, thus we use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, it is widely understood that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We consider to be Personal Information concerning, including or relating to your health and which may include information about:
- your individual health, including your medical history;
- your physical attributes, such as weight, height, etc.;
- any disabilities that you may have or have had;
- any healthcare services that are being provided, or have been provided, to you;
- provided by you in connection with the donation, by you of any body part or any bodily substance, or derived from the testing or examination of any body part, or any bodily substance of you; and
- you which is collected before, or in the course of, and incidental to, the provision of any healthcare services; and
- any other information or document you elected to provide.