Dr. Vinodh is an experienced Intensivist and Anaesthetist with more than 10 years of experience. He has clinical experience from leading Hospitals in India. He completed his MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University, Karnataka, in 2005 and his Master’s and Doctorate degrees from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem, India. Dr. Vinodh was heading the critical care department at Kinder Hospital India. Dr. Vinodh was also associated as a Senior critical care fellow at St Mary’s Hospital, Imperial NHS Trust, London. In addition to that, Dr. Vinodh has completed many related courses from the UK and India, like the ECHO course from King’s College London UK, Critical Care – Transfer training Royal Marsden Hospital London, ISCCM Hemodynamic workshop (ISCCM Cochin city branch), Comprehensive critical care course (Indian society of Critical care medicine) to name a few. His areas of expertise include,
- Critical care management in ICU
- Ultrasound procedures
- Regional anesthesia
- Difficult airway management
- Bariatrics, pediatrics, orthopedics anesthesia
- Non-operating room anesthesia services like radiological procedures, gastrointestinal procedures, etc.
- Post-operative pain management