Ms. Shamna Jabir Physiotherapist has over ten years of experience in Physiotherapy, having worked in both the United Arab Emirates and India. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from AWH Special College in Calicut University, Kerala, India, in 2009 and a Post-Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Rehabilitation from MIMS Academy, which was affiliated with the American Heart Foundation, in 2010. Ms. Shamna spent two years as an Orthopedic Physiotherapist at ADNOC Ruwais Hospital in 2014. Additionally, she is a Certified Practitioner of the Mulligan Concept of Manual Therapy. Ms. Shamna is a member of the Indian Physiotherapy Associations. Her areas of expertise include,
- Rehabilitation of patients undergone orthopedic surgeries
- Applying myofascial release, trigger point release, and manual therapy techniques
- Treating a variety of musculoskeletal and sports injuries
- Rehabilitation of patients undergoing various spinal surgeries (pediatric and adults) like scoliosis and kyphosis correction, laminectomy, etc.
- Pain management and women’s health
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation