Dr.Entesar is an Ophthalmology specialist with 7 years of experience in general and surgical Ophthalmology, in emergency, acute, and chronic illness. Dr.Entesar had completed her bachelor’s degree in medicine and surgery from AL Zaiem AL Azhari University, Sudan in 2008 and completed her Doctorate degree from Sudan Medical Specialization Board -SMSB in 2016 after extensive training in all Ophthalmology Specialties for 4 years in different hospitals under Sudan ministry of health. She got Full basic in Ophthalmology from ICO in 2011. Dr.Entesar likes to keep herself updated with the advances in research in her field by attending international conferences. Dr.Entesar had attended copious amount of training courses in glaucoma and continue gain knowledge in her chosen field. Some of the most recent ones are Glaucoma E Gate from Orchidia and American academy of Ophthalmology in 2023.
- Diagnosis and management of eye diseases in children and adults. (allergy/ inflammation / infections)
- Management of poor vision, errors of refraction in children and adults.
- Minor Ophthalmic surgeries like pterygium, chalazion, abscesses, corneal scraping with cross linking.
- yag laser as management of PCO post cataract surgery, iridotomy post congested acute angle glaucoma.
- Evaluation, follow-up, and management of high ocular pressure (Glaucoma).
- Evaluation and management of cataract and age related vision problems.
- Member of World Glaucoma association WGA
- Member of Sudanese Glaucoma Association SGA