Dr. Donya Mohammed is as a General Practitioner in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She obtained her MBBS from Sudan in 2016 and MRCOG Part-1 in 2023. She was associated with a reputed private medical institution in the UAE before joining Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi. She has worked with many private and government medical institutions in Sudan too. Her areas of expertise include,
- Assessment and management of obstetrics emergencies.
- Dealing with in-patient / out-patient conditions.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses/ ailments – health education – practice management.
- Conducting vaginal delivery.
- Good management in Antepartum, intrapatrum and postpartum following latest guidelines.
- Assistance in caesarean Section and gynaecological operations.
- Good experience in performing hysterosalpingography.
Awards & Achievements
- Perineal Repair Workshop 2023
- CTG Interpretation2023
- BIS Certificate 2023
- ACLS Certificate 2023
- PULS Certificate 2023
- Eclampsia Workshop Corniche Hospital, Abu Dhabi - Oct2020