Dr. Marouane Bouloudhnine Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon - Specialized in Hand to Shoulder Surgery
Years of Experience : 22
Nationality : France
Languages Known : Arabic, English, French, ItalianBook Appointment
Dr. Marouane is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon from France with over 30 years of European experience. He specializes in upper limb surgery for hand, elbow, shoulder, and nerve reconstruction using open, arthroscopic, and innovative techniques to ensure a faster recovery time for patients. He founded three centers for hand and upper limb surgery in France. He has performed over 8,000 surgeries, consistently meeting or exceeding patient expectations. In 2011, he was awarded the French Legion of Honour’s Knight of the Legion of Honour (Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur). He is the Founder of Tunisia’s Sports Medicine Center. His clinical expertise includes the following,
- Endoscopic release of carpal tunnel syndrome bone and joint injuries of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Microsurgery for tendons and nerve injuries
- Late sequelae after nerve and tendon injuries, tendon, and nerve transfer
- Fracture of the scaphoid and non-union reconstruction
- Prosthesis – joint Replacement: shoulder, elbow, wrist, thumb, fingers
- Injuries sustained during sports and arthroscopic management
- Recurrent dislocations of the shoulder, rotator cuff issues, acromioclavicular disorder, impingement syndrome
- Sequelae of dislocations of the elbow, instability, and ulnar nerve syndrome of the elbow
Dr. Marouane is passionate about sports and was a professional football player for several years as a goalkeeper.
Awards & Achievements
- Performed over 8,000 surgeries, consistently meeting or exceeding patient expectations
- French Knight of the Legion of Honor (Chevalier de la Légion d’Honneur) in 2011
- Gold Medal from Montpellier Medical School in 1997
- Best Medical Thesis Sustained in France in 1997 About Brachial Plexus injury, "How to Restore Elbow Flexion with 3 Intercostal Nerve to the Motor Branch of the Biceps."
Research & Publications
- Le Delai De Reinnervation Musculaire Post Operaoire : nouveau concept d’analyse des résultats de la chirurgie nerveuse périphérique; M. Boulouednine, y. Allieu- g.E.M. - Paris.
- The post OP reinnervation delay (port); New concept on nerve repair analysis. M. Boulouednine, y. Allieu. 9th congress of the International Federation of Societies for Surgery of the Hand (IFSSH), Budapest, Le Snapping Triceps at the elbow. M. Boulouednine- Journees de traumatologie du sport st tropez.